Location: – Gurugram
- Minimum 6 years of industry work experience with at least 4+ years of experience within the quality/process functions.
- Define quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Good Exposure in conducting Internal audits.
- Exposure to ISO 9001 standards.
- Should be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Exposure to CMMI Level 3 Good to have.
Education & Qualification-
- The certificates of standards such as ISO, CMMI, Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, TQM would be good to have.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: six sigma green belt, cmmi iso 9001, tqm, quality assurance, auditing, customer complaints, internal audit, quality standards cmmi, 3Internal Quality Auditor.