1. Job holder will be responsible for Creating the Scope, Project Charter & Milestones for the Project & manage Progressive elaborates throughout the Project Lifecycle.
2. Call Cross Functional Meetings, Documenting Minutes, Tracking Actionable and Report progress in various forums, define and/ or creating hard and soft Measures of Success (MOS)
3. Manage Project Risks , Issues & escalations for quick resolution
4. Performance of the Job holder will be Measured basis Project Deliverables within Quality ,Time, budget compliance , and degree of the stated Objectives are met
5. The profile requires the Project manager to Build strong working relationship with multiple stakeholders in various departments or function within company, Develop a keen understanding of the business along with upstream, downstream effects of process
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Analytical and communication skills
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Evaluate and improve project performance
Key Requirements Education & Certificates:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline (IT/Computer Science preferred)
- PMP Trained and/or Six sigma certified (Preferable)
- Experience in managing Quality Projects & initiatives in an organization
- Prior Experience in Leading Projects ( Technology enabled Projects /Business Continuity Plan (BCP) experience will be preferred )
- Good verbal and written Skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Should have experience of 1 to 5 years in project management
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: Project Management, PMP Trained, SCOPE, Six Sigma Certified, Quality Management, Business Continuity, Planning, Writing Skills, Computer Science, Communication Skills, MS Office.