• Developing strong analytical ecosystem for Mobile APP and enhancing Mobile APP channel performance and relevance for marketing
• Innovation with focus on developing newer and better approaches using digital data (especially aspects that can be captured through the Mobile APP) to generate scalable big data & machine learning solutions
• Development of analytical infrastructure to improve relevance of customer marketing by identifying the right offers for each card member The individual is expected to create holistic recommendation by pulling data from different data sources and make effective and persuasive presentations for project teams and business leaders.
He/She will work directly with central marketing teams within ICSS to drive above strategies. The successful candidate is expected to stay current in their field and up to date with the latest digital analytics, algorithms and data mining practices. Should also have an understanding and passion for trends in digital marketing, social, location and mobile based marketing efforts.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Master’s Degree In Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis Or MBA With Quantitative Specialization and 1 – 3 years of analytical/econometric experience.
• Exposure to analysis / modeling of digital data is desirable. Proficiency with Adobe Omniture Tools / Google Analytics would be a big plus
• Knowledge and experience of Statistical and analytical techniques is preferred. Competency in standard data mining and customer segmentation techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees, Clustering or Neural Networks
• Practical coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages such as SAS and Python / R / Pig / Hive and other Big Data platforms and languages would be a plus.
• Prior experience in online commerce/payment – wallets is preferred.