BE / MCA or equivalent or higher degree with software industry experience ranging from 10+ yrs, with experience in most of the below areas:
1. Developing Cloud solutions in AWS with HA, robust, scalable, secure.
2. Hand-on experience with AWS foundation services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies.
3. Expertise in Infra capacity sizing, costing of AWS services to drive optimized solution architecture, leading to optimal infra investment vs performance and scale.
4. Expertise in articulating architectural choices within various AWS services and solution methodologies.
5. Technical hands-on experience in Java / NodeJS / Python technologies.
6. Good Project management and leadership skills, Coordinate technical team members for the flawless execution of projects, good practices and values to delight customers and ensure project success
7. Experience in managing multiple projects with US clients, work with onsite & Offshore team with the team size of at least 15+
8. Experience in handling P&L ownership of project / account, planning & controlling the margin.
9. Knowledge to come-up with innovative solution with thought leadership
10. Experience in dealing & anchoring multiple RFI, RFP, Proposals.
11. Good process & quality (CMMi, Six Sigma, Agile / SCRUM Practices) exposure
12. Willing to travel onsite on short-term trips
13. Excellent communication skill.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Manager-IT/Software
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Keyskills: Project Management ,Scrum ,Technical Management ,Java Solution, Architecture ,Python ,Agile ,
Six Sigma, Process Quality ,Account , Planning , AWS.