Greetings from Espire !!!
We have an urgent requirement of Java Project Manager .
JD is given below.
Position: Java Project Manager
Experience : 12+ Years.
Location : Gurgaon.
Relevant Experience: Java, Project Delivery, Quality process, Presales activities, PMP Certified.
Academic Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA.
Joining Time: Candidate should comfortable for join us within a week.
- Take-up roles like Project Scheduling, estimations, Risk Planning, Resource allocation, Client interaction and tracking, Status reporting, implementation and delivery.
- Follow software development methodologies like Waterfall, Prototyping, Agile and SCRUM.
- Determine costs, timeline, funding, resource requirements and business objectives.
- Have knowledge on different estimations techniques like FPA, Work Break Down, etc.
- Strong experience in Java technologies and should be aware about latest technologies around Java and J2ee
- Should possess leadership quality and should be able to motivate the team.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing multiple large projects/programs involving onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Pro-active communication and Risk mitigation is mandatory.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities to the team unambiguously.
- Manage escalations and issues proactively.
- Identify gaps and come out with process and action plans and tracking them to closure.
- Having knowledge of Pre-Sales activities like RFPs, writing proposals, building POCs, brochures, etc. is added advantage.
- Candidate should be able to exhibit strong ownership over assigned projects.
- Should be a good people manager and good communication skills.
- Should be PMP /Prince 2 certified.
- Onsite experience is preferred.
- Open to work in UK shift.
Interested candidate share their profile with the below details.
- Total years of experience:
- Relevant years of experience in Java:
- Relevant years of experience in Project Management:
- Notice Period: Candidate should comfortable for join us within a week: Y/N:
- PMP/Prince 2 certification completed Y/N:
- Passport Have Y/N:
- Onsite experience: Y/N:
- Candidate should comfortable for UK shift: Y/N:
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: Project Management, PMP, Prince2, Project Scheduling, Java, Project Delivery, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Software Development Methodologies, Core Java.