Urgent Opening for Project Manager ,Loc-Gurgaon
Role Summary/Purpose Project Manager who can translate business requirements into functional specifications and oversees requests for changes to those specifications. Serves as a direct liaison to functional process owners in order to translate requirements for assigned area of project and maintenance. Assists the business in determining which business requirements can be automated and how they are then integrated with other Bus. or Tech. processes. Assist on cross-functional, cross-organizational projects.
Essential Responsibilities – Provides consultancy support to assigned customers in defining and/or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
– Seeks opportunities to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends relevant to the assigned client business.
– Assesses near-term needs, utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities. Consults with technical subject matter experts and develops alternative technical solutions, advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact to other business processes/system priorities. Identifies impacts of system shortfalls and provides immediate written and verbal communications to affected parties on problem resolution.
– Partners with various IT functions to remain apprised of project status and informs management of progress. Keeps the IT groups’ technology and service managers aware of potential user issues and/or resolves conflicts.
– Interfacing with business to understand business needs, defining IT controls, IT solution identification, interfacing with implementation various cross functional teams.
– Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors. Interfacing with business to identify needs and convert them to feasible IT solutions. Understanding business reqmts and writing and defining BRDs.
– Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, and create plan, involving all relevant stakeholders, Review and Validate Technical feasibility.
– Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Report and escalate to management as needed. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
– Validating the build or technical solution
– Successfully Establish and manage the relationship with the all stakeholders and Vendors
– Administer all technology integration processes on various servers and manage various product updates and manage regular communication with all Stakeholders.
– Provide assistance to perform troubleshoot on all processes.
– Provide Infrastructure related inputs for the product or application.
– Provide support to IT processes post production. Suggest Enhancement on release and Validate release. Take preventive action to minimize defects.
– Provide and manage detailed Change request
Qualifications/Requirements – Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) with 6+ years of IT experience .
– Basic knowledge of system architecture and the relationships and impacts of the legacy systems.
– Demonstrated working experience in projects within Banking or Credit Card Domain
– Detailed understanding of data flows across applications
– Working knowledge on Java & oracle with min 3 project implementations.
– Ability to work with people and excellent communication skills
Desired Characteristics – Business experience that includes working with IT in the development and implementation of systems.
– Competency in project management and execution, including experience in management of resources to meet goals and multiple projects.
– Possesses systems/process knowledge with a strong emphasis on web based applications.
– Ability to function with minimal supervision.
– Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
– Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
– Participation on a multi-discipline, high-performance work team, preferably in a leadership capacity.
– Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
– Knowledge of Vision plus is a plus
– Ability to write detailed test cases
Also Candidates form RBL/Captive Unit would preferred.
Interested Candidates can share resume email@example.com
Interview location & job loc- Gurgaon
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Lead
Role: Project Lead
Keyskills: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ,Project Management ,Project Scheduling ,Business Process Re – engineering ,Process Improvement ,Oracle ,SCOPE.