Responsible for handling process excellence/ quality / process improvement / operations excellence / process transformation / re-engineering initiatives for the global investment banking/asset management processes.
Using Lean Six sigma methodologies
Six sigma black belt certification is a must.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: Other
Role Category: Other
Job Purpose :
The Customer Operations Business Process Manager will be responsible for executing business process improvement initiatives throughout the customer service operations. This person will also work to improve core call center processes, optimize agent workflows and customer experience, and work with the other business areas to eliminate root causes of customer dissatisfaction and reduce defects.
It will be necessary to collect and analyze relevant data to understand and define customers’ expectations of Groupon support for each channel. This person will benchmark internal and industry best practices to drive world class and innovative solutions, and work relentlessly with the business partners to
influence and drive solutions.
A successful candidate will be customer-centric and have a proven track record of full cycle project management–from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement–as well as strong project communication skills.
- Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize the customer support experience end-to-end.
- Manage multiple projects and support a team in a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Execute development and training plans for direct reports.
- Foster customer-centric culture by recognizing and rewarding team.
- Drive product/program quality improvements based on customer feedback and core performance measurements.
- Use business analytics and intelligence to provide insight to all relevant stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for customer self-service related to help and information.
- Identify opportunities to leverage social media to provide information about key issues to answer questions and solve problems for a broader audience.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer.
- Manage all key aspects of product/service launch readiness relevant to the business programs supported.
- Help shape customer-facing language for all transnational communications to ensure consistency of the Group-on voice and the customer experience.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required, Master Black Belt preferred.
- 8+ years of process improvement, management consulting, change management, or related business experience.
- Broad knowledge of business process-improvement methodologies.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects in a high growth company environment.
- Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive customer value.
- Knowledge of customer service operations/functions strongly preferred.
- SQL skills highly desired.