||Head – Project Delivery – 1 Opening(s)
||Qualification: BE/BTech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or MCA or MBA would be added advantage.
Minimum 15 years of experience.
- Should have atleast 7-8 years of experience in software solutions project delivery and management in E- Governance/ E-Municipality/ E-District domain.
- Handling of GIS technology/ERP projects would be an added advantage.
- Experience of delivery of large scale System Integration projects is mandatory.
Critical skills required
- Project management certification such as PMP/ITIL/Prince2
- Knowledge of ERP, workflow systems in government domain is preferable.
- Handled multiple SI projects simultaneously with multiple vendor engagements.
- Implementation of CMMI processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations to project management.
- Should be able to take all stakeholders together and make inroads to influence them positively.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment with multiple contacts.
- Demonstrated leadership & team management skills but also an ability to work productively in teams building cohesive environments.
- Good understanding of finances and budgets.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with below mentioned details:
||Please refer to the Job description above
||14 – 24 Years
||IT-Software / Software Services
||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
||Full Time , Permanent Job
||UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
|| 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
||Project Management, PMP, Prince2, Delivery Management, ITIL, Project Delivery, CMMI, Planning Skills, System Integration, Team Management Skills, Delivery ,Governance government.