1. Manage projects to deliver them on time, within budget and to the required quality specifications. Tightly manage any deviations from the agreed project timeline and budget, ensuring early notification to the project steering committee of potential deviations and applicable necessary remedial actions.
2. Work with project stakeholders, flydubai and external vendors, in an onshore and offshore engagement model to gather requirements, create project plans, identify and manage issues (mitigation plans), risks and changes.
3. Ensure all required project documentation is compiled to a high standard and maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
4. Accurate and timely reporting of project progress and status to project stakeholders via electronic reporting and formal presentations.
5. Adherence to formal project governance to ensure compliance with agreed flydubai standards based on Cobit and PMP Methodology
6. Compliance and in depth knowledge of IT infrastructure and software projects.
7. Adherence to flydubai change and release management procedures – identification and impact assessment of change, communication of time and cost impact following a change request.
8. Disaster recovery planning and implementation for all implemented projects.
9. Project administration – ensure all invoices are raised accurately, reflect work done and are provided by vendor on time and to flydubai’s specification. Answer any queries that arise from submission of invoices to Accounts Payable.
10. Manage and Coordinate with multiple stakeholders remotely
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• A University Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
• SIX Sigma accreditation an advantage
• 5+ years’ experience in technology Project Management (infrastructure and software development projects).
• 2+ years’ experience in aviation IT sector, an advantage
• Clear understanding and demonstrable experience of different project management methodologies
• Qualification in project management or equivalent
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
Knowledge / Skills
• Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office suite
• Knowledge of airline industry practices, processes, and applications
• In depth knowledge and experience of project management practices
Certificate / License required
• PMI or PRINCE2 certification
• CSM Certification, an advantage
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Project Management