You will be in a senior role reporting to VP, Global Content Operations, responsible for designing and tetsing new processes and tooling in partnership with Engineering and Operations teams. You will function in a program leadership role, leading teams of project managers to drive definition and design of new processes to ensure operational excellence as well as lead transformational cross-functional initiatives across global content operations. You are also accountable for process transition activities across global content operations stakeholders and suppliers.
What’s the Role?
You will be executing the following:
- Defines and manages end-to-end framework for creation and operationalization of the new to world processes.
- Is accountable for delivering new product ideas from concept to operational flows by directing process design team members in regard to design and development of production flows.
- Establish standardized procedures, processes, templates, and requirements for each stage of product creation: research and planning, design, and prototyping.
- Support program/projects by providing transition architecture & governance
- Continuously identify opportunities of improvement in the design process.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to ensure that all information required from design is provided in a timely manner.
- Actively research the markets to be informed of emerging trends, concepts, ideation, technologies etc
- Play lead interface role for industries bodies and other external associations such as Nasscom etc
- Lead, coach, develop, and manage direct reports. Set standards for expectations and execution. Create individual development plans and accountability process.
- Develop and maintain a high performing organization through effective hiring, coaching, rigorous performance/talent management, and employee engagement initiatives. Foster a collaborative, success-oriented team environment where resources are empowered and accountable.
Who are you?
You are someone who has strong relationship, organizational and management skills. You are also independent and self-directed.
- Minimum 12+ years relevant experience; 5+ in a consulting role in professional, management or IT services firm
- Engineering degree from a reputed college. MBA is required.
- Experience working in a high-paced growth environment
- Experience in managing change and leading transformation initiatives
- Understanding of quality and continuous improvement (experience of lean / six sigma preferred)
- Understanding of technology (e.g. Database, GIS, software, Other tech stacks) and work process flows
- Project management professional certification preferred
- Experience and sound understanding of operations, operations strategies or supply chain operation development/execution a plus
- Strong relationship skills, and ability to collaborate with internal/external groups for effective problem resolution and change management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated expertise in management information systems and dashboards developments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) working with internal and external stakeholders
- You are open to Global travel as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time