Responsible for managing and coordinating Service Management Operations, Service Strategy and Service Transition teams.The SM- Manager is responsible for acting as the SPOC for domestic leadership team for all SM related activities.
- At least 12+ years of total IT experience with min 5+ years of people management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge and experience in IT Service Lifecycle Management with relevant experience in IT Service Operations, Transition and Continuous Improvement.
- Working knowledge of ITIL process including Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Must possess the coordination and interpersonal skills required to work across multiple service teams to communicate effectively to both internally and externally facing organizations.
- Must be self-motivated, and have an ability to work well in a geographically dispersed, virtual team environment.
- Accepts responsibility and exhibits a ‘take charge’ demeanor, be it in managing an incident or facilitating process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate urgency and impact and to drive resolver teams to restore service as quickly as possible.
- Diplomatic and customer service focused; ability to manage stakeholders in positive, poised and effective manner.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to non-technical people.
- Solid reporting skills via various tools and applications.
- Working knowledge across all infrastructure components.
- ITIL Foundation Certified Mandatory
- ITIL Intermediate Mandatory
- ITIL Expert – Preferred
- Relationship Management
- Apply Industry Solutions
- Apply Process Management
- Apply Quality Concepts
- Implement Reporting Cycles/Methods
- Manage Crisis
- Manage Systems Management Metrics
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Manager-IT/Software
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Keyskills: ITIL Process ,Service Operations ,Process Management ,Customer Service ,Service Management ,Change Management ,Service Strategy ,People Management ,Operations Management ,Process Improvement ,ITIL ,ITSM ,it service management.