Project Manager- Intelenet Global Services.
Who can apply :
- Black Belt/ Green Belt Certified
- Six Sigma / Lean Certified
- PMP Certified
- BFSH Project Management Experience
- Should have managed at least 3 projects (End to End)
- 5+ yrs of Exp Quality/ Process Excellence/ Project Management Experience
Location : Chennai
Job description :
Projects Manager is responsible for successful completion of all projects. Projects are to be excused in standard ways meeting the scope, cost and timelines. This Role also requires to create and share a plan of delivery which include the resource planning, quality planning, communication planning, and stakeholder management. Set up a strong governance to manage all KPIs
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realization
- Manages performance of individual teams through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Imbibes organisational values and governing principles.
- Establishes innovative systems and procedures to deliver and continuously improvises on them.
- Takes Ownership of every individuals performance and monitors team attrition.
- Ensures that he/she completes the certification program stipulated for the specific process for own self development.
- Ensuring that the project cost is within the budget
- Plan for cost optimization
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Keyskills: Quality Management ,six sigma green belt ,Project Management / Planning, QC ,black belt ,Project Execution ,projects ,project planning ,lean.