- Identify, Lead and Mentor Lean Six Sigma / Process Improvement projects and act as a change agent
- Drive high impact projects by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders. Project manage key initiatives for the customer
- Systematically identify, gather, and analyze pertinent information to develop & accomplish project goals (e.g., reduce risk/cost, improve productivity/profitability).
- Apply LEAN, Six Sigma tools/functional knowledge to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
- To monitor and track quality project plan implementation to ensure desired outcomes.
- Responsible for leading Process Excellence Initiatives in the assigned business accounts which includes Lean Six Sigma project execution, business process consulting, SLA review and reporting, financial analysis, Innovation engagement and support and Cost optimization Initiatives (COI) management and tracking
- Work with Business Units to ensure achievement of SLA targets and understand the business and customer needs
- Development of executive performance dashboards and alerting operations wherever the trends are going in the negative direction
- Coach & mentor other people to drive Lean Six Sigma DNA through GB & Lean Projects.
- Actively participate in Lean Six Sigma education through summits, monthly chronicles and Facilitate / Lead Lean Six Sigma training programs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
Role Category: Other
Keyskills: Lean Six Sigma ,Process Improvement ,six sigma black belt.
- Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 8 -12 years (ITES / BPO preferred) of progressively responsible experience driving quality or process excellence applying Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Must be a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Master Certification is desirable
- Lateral thinker, must be able to analyze information from a variety of sources and correctly identify issues& their causes
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Ability to interact directly with the client and actively participate in project reviews
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interface with other departments to get a problem resolved.
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, self-driven and flexible with working hours
- Leadership skills Ability to lead from front
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work with and influence people at all levels
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines
- Strong planning, delegation and organizational skills